Hello Friends, Hope you all are doing good . This is Ramya here and today
it's my turn to share my inspiration for this month's challenge CSCC #13 Anything Goes..
1. Create any kind of paper project or DIY project.. it must be a paper craft.
2. You can enter twice
3. You can combine with other challenges
4. Last date 27th April
I have made a paper handbag with accordion fold pockets .
1. Card stock ( 5 nos of the size 12*12 and 5 of the size 9*9)
2. Pattern paper
5. Embellishments of your choice
6. Velcro or magnet for opening and closing of the bag
This bag measures 9"*7" . I have used Recollections scrap card stock and Recollections embossed paper for this project.
Steps for making:
For the handle I cut out a black card stock measuring 17"*3/4".
I embellished the handbag using border punches and pearls. The roses are made using cold porcelain. I attached a piece of Velcro at the opening of the bag. Decorated the handle using a rhinestone chain.
This is how the bags looks like when it is opened This folder bag can be used for storing tags, gift cards, visiting cards, travel brochures etc.
I got the idea and inspiration for this project from the blog pion design.
Hope you liked my tutorial!! Don't forget to link your creations here. Have fun !! Happy crafting!!