Monday, January 5, 2015

CSCC #10 - MAKE ME HAPPY

Hello friends, Welcome to a brand new challenge at CSCC. This is Ramya here and am happy to host the challenge for this month. Hope you all would have enjoyed your holidays with family and friends. I had a nice time playing in the snow and now feeling refreshed and recharged. 
   Well last year was very good for me that I learnt many new things and made new friends. I hope this coming year will be even more interesting. I on behalf of all the design team members at CSCC wish you all a creative,crafty,healthy and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!! Thank you for your continued support to our challenge. 
    Being the first challenge of he year it is good to start with a happy theme and hence the this month's challenge is aptly titled as 

"MAKE ME HAPPY".

RULES:

1. Make CARDS using the cue word 'HAPPY'. That could be a Happy Birthday, Happy New Year or Happy Anniversary and etc.. But we would love to see the word 'happy' in your cards
2. You can enter twice

3. Only new work please

4. Have fun.. ;)


And the winner will receive a gift voucher of Rs.500/- from 'The Craft Shop'.

Thank you Priya!! :)




For this challenge I have made an easel drawer card with the sentiment Happy new year. This is my first attempt in making an easel card.  I have made a 6*6 card.


I have used brown card stock from recollections to make the base of the card. Upon that I have  stuck pattern papers from recollections and DCWV paper pack. 

Since its a new year card I have used a monthly calendar in the front panel of the card. Decorated it using handmade flowers, bow and lace. 



I made an extension to the front panel by adding a clock and a tag with quote. The sentiments and quotes are printed .



For the bottom part of the easel I have used an inspirational quote and handmade rose flowers.  I made the handle of the drawer using brown card stock and stuck pearls at its sides. Inside the drawer is a cute notepad ( sticky notes) having some cool to-do's at its front page.


Hope you like my card!! Come back soon for more inspiration from our talented catchy girls. Do participate in the challenge and have fun. Be happy and make others happy!!! 
- Ramya

16 comments:

  1. Wow! Ramya, beautiful card. I totally love that Edith Pierce quote :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jasleen... Yes I too like this quote very much.... It Makes me feel motivated

      Delete
  2. Wow,Its Beautiful ! I loved the colors and lovely handmade blooms !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card n detailing Ramya..liked the pretty blooms...n quotes..wishing you and all team a very happy n joyful New Year...!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shalu... Wishing you a wonderful and happy year ahead....

      Delete
  4. Ramya, I totally love this beautiful creation with a cute little drawer and nice calendar!! Wonderful quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a 3 dimensional beauty...Always look forward to seeing what beauties you churn up as you always give a clever "Ramya" twist to it!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Project!! Loved it! :)
    Cheers
    Suchi

    ReplyDelete