Friday, January 23, 2015

CSCC#10 - Make me Happy

Hello friends,

This is Shylaashree here today to share a bit inspiration on our current challenge "Make me Happy".
You might have enjoyed the beautiful works of our DTs so far. To know more about this challenge click the above link.

Here is my card - a simple floral birthday card.

I have used Heartfelt creations floral stamps for the first time and experimented my hands with stamping and distressing. I have distressed the stamped flower with mild lavendar distress ink to match the cardstock. Added pearls, blings and sentiment to it

http://adhiraacreations.blogspot.com/2015/01/floral-birthday.html
Hope you got an idea, We would love see your entries which makes us happy.

Still you have time. Join us the fun @ CSCC#10

Stay tuned for inspirations

Bye,
Shylaashree

4 comments: