Wednesday, November 19, 2014

CHRISTMAS TAGS WALL HANGING


Hello Friends , Its Ramya here... Hope you all are getting ready to enjoy the holidays... This month we are having a seasonal challenge at CSCC  -" Christmas tags". 
 Today I have 5 different tags to share with you all each conveying a message of the festival.



I made these tags carrying the messages of Santa for Christmas which is  joy, peace, believe, hope and finally merry X mas. Let us see how I created each one of them. 


For this tag I have used papers from DCWV paper stack. The flowers are handmade using six petal punch and cardstock. At the center of the flowers I have used Urad dal instead of pollen. 




For this tag I  created the background using distress inks and the lines are drawn using black ballpoint pen. The flowers are handmade and distressed using inks. 


In this tag I have used pattern paper from recollections for the background and the flowers are handmade using A4 paper and colored using watercolors. 


I stuck a piece of newspaper upon the cardstock and applied pink and yellow alcohol inks. Then I embellished the tag using handmade flowers and die cuts. 


The last tag is made using glitter foam sheet and handmade spiral roses. The sentiment is handwritten. 


I arranged my tags into a decorative christmas wall hanging conveying the messages of the festival. Hope these tags gave you a little inspiration .. Do join us for this month's challenge at CSCC and lets make this season merrier!!! 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful project Ramya :) such diverse embellishments all put together wonderfully & definitely brings out the festive feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so colorful and bright and happy colors, Ramya. loved the idea of a tag wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative array of tags Ramya and the end result is stunning to say the least. Love the urad dal center...made me smile!! Many foreign crafters were lamenting that they dont get mseal in their country...If we all start using urad dal...there is going to be a demand for urad dal abroad too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your motivating comments Dr.Sonia.... Yes I feel urad dal is a good substitute for the ready made pollen or mseal buds.... Got this idea while cooking... lol ..

      Delete
  4. Oh and your flowers are super duper!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... Many flowers are inspired by your tutorial of punched flowers Dr. Sonia...

      Delete