Saturday, November 22, 2014

Christmas Tags - Baby Jesus!


Hello everybody! this is Deepti and today is my day to share my inspiration with you all.
Hope you are enjoying our current challenge 'Christmas Tags'. Today I'm here with a purely handmade creation ofcourse! I have done masking using washi tapes and Spiced Marmalade distress ink, the straw was hand made! I cut few strips of card stock and colored them with yellow, orange and brown color pens. Then I ruffled it and placed on the tag where the rays were meeting together! Then I hand drew 'baby Jesus' and water colored with Faber- castell water color pencils. Added clear stickles for some shine! 

Here is the closer view of the baby! 


I loved this tag so much. My hubby also said 'wow'! I'm so happy with the outcome!
Hope you also liked it. Thank you so much for stopping by!
There is still time to play along the Christmas Tags challenge.. So join in and have fun.. ;)

7 comments:

  1. This has to be the cutest and most adorable tag ever. Love the way you made it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable ....loved the way u created the sun rays n straws.....lovely...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hand drawn baby Jesus is Adorable.. love the way you made..Cute tag..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Deepthi..... :) amazing BG effect dear....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The straw effect makes it all the more sweeter!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete