Thursday, October 23, 2014

T- Time- Make cards with your Acrylic blocks!! :)

Hello lovely people!!

Wishing all of you a very happy and safe Diwali!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Hope you all are enjoying these festive days with family and friends. What a lovely day Deepti have chosen for my T-Time post....DIWALI!!! Yiyyyeee....it's my favourite festival. :) :)

So.....moving to the post. We all are creating our cards with stamps and fix our stamps on clear acrylic blocks. So I am sharing here how we can make our background for cards with using our blocks. :)
P.S. - As the current challenge is create cards with one stamp set..I have used only one stamp set for my T-Time post too... :)

 All you need is...

  • Acrylic Blocks (different sizes)
  • Distress Inks
  • Water Mister
  • Card stock
  • Black ink
  • Some stamps 
 Here comes lots of pics with captions for easy understanding...

All the things you need....

I have started with smallest block and inked with Aged Mahogany and Worn Lipstick distress inks..

Spray some water with water mister....

Press it equally on your CS...


It looks like this....

If you are not happy with the out come....press it again as I did....

Final look... ;)

Now use another set of distress inks...Tumbled Glass & Peacock Feathers...this time I have used my big Acrylic block...

Place wherever you want and press it.....

I have repeated the small block on the big one...



Here is the card.....I have used my Versafine black ink for all the stamped images. Cut the design and chomped the corners and pasted it on black CS then on white CS again. .embellished it with BT and pearl.

Used this stamp set for making this card..





Made one more card with this block  BG technique....


Hope you like my work and create your own magical BGs coz every time you will get new design and effects..... Thanks for stopping!!

Happy Crafting
Ruchi....

12 comments:

  1. An elegant and nice creation and love the idea of using acrylic blocks for the BG!
    Wishing Happy Deepawali to you & all DT girlz !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool effect! I'm going to have to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tute Ruchi... I liked the first card very much... Will try this technique for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..wonderful Technique and loved the cards too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing technique and beautiful card Ruchi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this technique...you can create really awesome backgrounds using this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for all the lovely comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an easy technique! Thanks for sharing, Ruchi and cute cards. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete