Monday, August 4, 2014

Introducing Our New DT Member - Somdeepa Das

Hello dear friends! This is Deepti Stephens here introducing our one of the most talented girl,


I love her card making style a lot. SO trendy!

A little bit about Somdeepa


Hi everybody, this is Somdeepa Das here from Kolkata. I have just begun my college life and I am an Economics student of Jadavpur University, Kolkata.
I have been crafty since childhood but I have started blogging about it recently and am enthralled with the crafter's community in blogland. I love the CAS style of card making. As I own only some very basic craft supplies, I continually make do with stuff I find around me. Thus you will often find fake calligraphy in my cards instead of sentiment stamps! I try to create whatever captures my imagination but I enjoy making cards the most.
I am very proud to be a part of the wonderful DT here at Create Something Catchy Challenges. I look forward to a period of sharing and hopefully inspiring some of you with my creations!

And here is her card for the current challenge


Oh wow! Look how beautifully she arranged the pps.. Awesome!  <3 So glad to have you on the team!

Ok then.. see you soon guys! Take care.. :)

15 comments:

  1. Congrats Somdeepa. Card is superb!! Thumbs up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Somdeepa, looking forward to work with a bundle of talented girls like you!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Somadeepa !! Lovely card ..very happy to see you as DT and looking forward for your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. forgot to mention about the card ..really its amazing ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody :D :D :D Feels great to be here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ! happy to see SOmadeepa in a role of DT..I love you CAS style n looking forward to you contribution to CSCC ! Lovely card !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Somadeepa !!!. Your way of arranging the PPs are very pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats somadeepa.....lovely card n liked d way u used different PPs..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats somadeepa.....lovely card n liked d way u used different PPs..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Somadeepa!! Beautiful and classy card:0

    ReplyDelete