Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Meet our March Guest Designer!

Hello friends! We are super excited to introduce our March guest designer, Sindhura Prajay.. It's a pleasure to have you here :)

Now over to her..


Hello! Sindhu here. I wish to thank Deepti for inviting me to guest design for her awesome challenge blog! Thanks SO much Deepti, you are so sweet! :) 




I started card making an year and a half ago (All thanks to my husband who pushed me to be where I'm today!) and I'm kind of addicted to it now! After a stressful day at work, making cards is what I look forward to every evening.



I hope you like what I made for the current challenge. Have a great day everyone!

Thank you so much Sindhu for this wonderful card. Loved it so much.. <3

Ok friends! See you soon.. :)

8 comments:

  1. love your card Sindu..bg is so nicely done !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Sindhu, love your CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sindhu ,loved the background you have created and the colors you have used ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sindhu for your awesome inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..Happy to see Sindhu as GD here...lovely inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sindhu, Glad to see you as GD at "The all new catchy challenges". Thanks for reopening the blog :), Deepthi.

    ReplyDelete