Thursday, December 12, 2013

Winners and a News!!

Hey everyone! I know it's too late, sorry for the lateness in announcing the winners for Glitterify and Go girly challenges. Was too busy and to need to help up with many things.. Okay! Let's move on our winners..


Top 3 in no particular order




And our two random winners are

Sarah and Tina

Congratulations girls. Please grab your respective badges from the side bar. Winners please write to info@itsybitsy.in to claim your prize.


Top 3 in no particular order




And the random winners are 

Rupa and Radhika

Congrats.. Please grab your respective badges form the side bar. Winners please write to info@itsybitsy.in to claim your prize..

The News

We are taking a break.. well.. to be frank I'm taking a break.. ;) I'm closing down Catchy Challenges for few  a months. As you guys already know that we are running an Orphanage and a Society, we (hubby and myself) need to concentrate a lot, we'll be travelling a lot. I'm very thankful and grateful for you guys for taking your precious time to participate in these challenges. You guys are really cool. I'm so thankful to my sweet DT members Megha, Poornima, Tanvi, Smita and Deepti Malik for contributing their cards, for making me so special and for being with me all the time.. Don't worry friends! I'll be sharing my work regularly and actively at Catchy Design Collections.. Will be in touch with you all the time..I hope one day I'll re-open the challenges again. Until then take care and have fun.. :)

13 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thanks for choosing me amongst the top 3. So happy. Congrats to other winners too. :)
    Really enjoyed playing along with catchy challenges. Hope to see you back soon. Best luck for your new ventures Deepti. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all winners.... Nice playing along wid ur challenge blog Deepti... I always look out for it every month. Take care n waiting to c u back here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Thank you so much! It was wonderful to participate Deepti. Thank you! for hosting all these days and Thanks to your wonderful DT too. I came to know about your orphanage in your detailed bio. So you must be really busy, and what an amazing work it is! All the very best to you and your family :-).
    And congrats to all the other winners!
    I should thank Sujana for she's the one who inspired me to participate in your challenges. Thank you so much! Sujana :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! am happy :).. Thanks for choosing me as winner in keep calm and go girly and top 3 in glitterify challenges.. Congratulations to all the winners ..enjoyed the challenges held.. hope to see you back with wonderful challenges :) .....Best wishes n Take care Deepti..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Thank you so much, team!! And congrats to all the winners! :)
    Loved participating here! Thanks for hosting those lovely challenges! And all the very best, Deepti ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners and thanks for choosing me as top three.Will miss you but I am sure you will come back soon.All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too had fun..designing for your challenges Deepti..will definitely wait for your return...all the best for your new venture..!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you sooo much and congrats to all the winners. Good luck with your noble service, will miss your blog. Hope you will be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to all the winners !! am sure you will be back soon....best wishes for the great work you are doing !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its sad to hear ..Deepti..I thought it will be a small Christmass brk but its going to more than that ,I enjoyed Catchy challenges and looked forward to it every month will miss it for sure.Its commendable how you managed such demanding work with a challenge blog,DT commitments n you active blog .Hats off to you ! I hope to see a challenge post soon..:D ! Thanks for the top 3 mention !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all the winners. deepti - i too thought that you would take a break for christmas. some back soon. Hugs from me and wish you 7 your family a merry Christmas and a happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to all the winners.....Wish you all the best Deepti for your future plannings.....Will miss this challenge blog n hope u ll come back soon with some fun n interesting challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the very Best for your endeavours ahead Deepti!! And congrats to all the winners :)

    ReplyDelete