Wednesday, March 20, 2013

DT Call!!

THIS  IS  A  STICKY  POST

Hey hey hey!!

I'm looking for some enthusiastic crafters. Life has become too hectic for me and I badly need support from you guys. I really need a sweet DT. If you are really interested to be a part of Catchy Challenges please read the 'terms and conditions' below. They are not that hard to follow but they are as simple and as sweet as honey! So!! Please go on.. :)

1. You must have a very really active blog.
2. You must show the enthusiasm while making your projects.
3. You must have the ability to post the tutorials.
4. You must work with me for 6 months and after that a new DT will be selected.
5. Past DT, GD (guest designer) is not necessary.
6. Please add your E-mail id on the side bar, if you are selected we'll send you a mail.

If you are alright with these terms and conditions kindly link up your name and blog below. And kindly spread the word..

I wish you all a very good luck.. :)

Happy Crafting!!


2 comments:

  1. Ohh..Deepti I would love to participate...but I am not a very active blogger :( thanks to my routine...!!!
    All the Best, looking forward for beautiful inspirations and challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deepti! Missed dis post :( will luk forward for more such opportunities!

    ReplyDelete