Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Catchy Princess and Top 3

O My God! O My God!
We've got 15 beautiful entries! So happy guys!
Thank you so very much for making this challenge a big success!! :)

And now..                                                

.................... The lucky winner is.............................


Yay!! you are the Catchy Princess!!

Now here is our Top 3 in no particular order.

Betty J

Ruchita

Tanvi

Congratulations ladies!! Please grab you respective badges from the side bar.
I'll be back again soon with a new challenge..
Don't forget to play along. :)
Stay tuned!!!


6 comments:

  1. Ohh Deeps, thanks for choosing my card at the top 3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnkuuuu so much deepti mam for making me catchy princess :)) dis was not at all expected .......congratulations to the top3 :)happy crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u Deepti for selecting my card among the top 3 & congratulations to the winner & other finalists too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey.. Thank u Deepti for selecting my card amongst the TOP 3!!

    Congrats to Shruti, Betty and Tanvi :)

    ReplyDelete